** Model of the Week is...Kessy Laville ♀ **

Model Kessy Laville - Photo by Skip Staheli - Blog editor Rory

The model for this week is Kessy Laville...her passion for fashion led her to take offor many Italian and foreign agencies . Winner of many competitions can be considered a veteran of the fashion in sl.

Model for:

-  Avcom pro models
-  Black & White Agency Models 
- ***LE FLEURS DU MAL***
- *Sunshine Agency*
- Elisea Carter "Golden in the night"
- Jen International Model
- K.V. Dream Fashion Agency
- MayaThorDesign
- ModWay Academy
- Wonder Kingdom Fashion Agency


Rory Perl: only one question, What the fashion is for you?
Kessy Laville: I love fashion, it is my passionin sl as rl and I I consider it a form of art.  I love the class and the the simplicity, but sometimes I also love the extravagance of some clothes
Rory Perl: Thanks Kessy :)


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

From 29.11.2015:

Flag Counter

From 01.12.2010